midou114

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2008-07-10

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

do you have a dream...go for it ...it worth tryi'n for

Post by midou114 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:59 pm

I know i can, be what i wanna be, if i work hard at it, i'll be where i wanna be i know i can, i know i can be what i wanna be, be what i wanna be if i work hard at it, if i work hard at it i'll be where i wanna be, i'll be where i wanna be b, b boys and girls listen up, you can be anything in the world in god we trust, an architect, doctor, maybe an actress but nothin' comes easy it takes much practice
    laflouf86

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2007-02-11

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Re: do you have a dream...go for it ...it worth tryi'n for

Post by laflouf86 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:31 pm

AAidkom Mabrouk friends Wink How you doing gyes? Smile

Absolutely right, I agree with you "midou", trust in God is the key to reach our goals !

Its good to live with a dream, otherwise, we will lose all sences of existance !

But sometimes we have to accept the fact that not every dream we put in mind so it can be real, but this never mean that we put sizes to our dreams,no, but we have just to keep in mind that not all we want so we can have in hands !

Thants what make life so mysterious, we live with dreams, we reach some, we lose others, but we never stop dreaming !

Just keep the believe that once we make the inside clean, and hard work as you said midou, God will never ever defeat us, maybe he prevent us from reaching some of what we want, but he will requital it with other ,why not better ! (3asa an takrahou chai2an, wahwa 5hairon lakom)

Its good to live with contentment!

Salem Smile
    midou114

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2008-07-10

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by midou114 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:23 am

i want first to say aid mubarak to all the users of this forum and wish them happy aloush loll
    then listen up :
    Many of us say I want to make my dreams come true, but are not sure where to begin. We want more out of life but feel stuck and unsure of what steps to take to create real change in our lives. you can move from saying how can I make my dreams come true toward satisfying these desires as you work toward making your life more fulfilling. It is not enough to wish for something better; you must give yourself the tools to achieve it and then utilize those tools. Put yourself in position to make real changes in your life by exploring what Life Motivations has to offer.
    which means it worth trying for

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 22, 2018 8:52 am