laflouf86

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2007-02-11

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Things I learnt!

Post by laflouf86 on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:35 pm

I learnt that innocence never dies with the running of years, but does still exist in our hearts as long as we believe!

I learnt that we are just guests in this life, we stay for some time but we have to leave it anyway! He who thinks that he will live for too long and try his best to live it the funniest and the richest that he can, maybe he will live it with a happy face but not with a happy heart!

I learnt that reaching something we like, shouldnít and canít be easy, because we will not feel that enormous happiness when we reach it!

So nothing comes easy and he who does not work hard to reach what he wants, he has to wait for miracles to happen!

I learnt that people are just like flowers, they can be the most beautiful and the greatest, but not always with a good smell and not always without thistle! So itís the same like people, we canít judge them with their look or their say until you know what is hidden inside!

I learnt that life is like a baby, when he laugh he full all the space happiness and cheerful mood! But when he cries Ö he will stop crying anyway!

I learnt that I shouldnít blame others for my mistakes; you have to blame yourself only!

I learnt that without tears, we canít be purified! We have to fail, to feel the sense of success! We have to live to know the sense of death! We have to die to let others born!

I learnt that we have to respect ourselves first, to know how respecting others!

I learnt that living without love; is missing the best thing in life!

I learnt that meeting the wrong people is a chance not an indignation; they are just showing you that you are cleaner!
    As I still living I'm learing each day ....

come on! Share us what life tought you, maybe we learn from yours...

Last edited by laflouf86 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ahmedbleach

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2007-10-18

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Re: Things I learnt!

Post by ahmedbleach on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:25 am

Wink now, don't forget what u've learned !!!
    laflouf86

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:22 am

My dear friend Ahmed ;As long as I live as long as I learn! Life gives us lessons each moment, but we rarely notice that! But if we try to think, so we will discover that every day is full of messages and lessons, I give you an example; sometimes we do or see things daily without noticing that are miracles; waking up every morning is a miracle, have the ability to forget is a miracle ! We can learn from each moment of our lives, as messages are always planted every where even in a childís smile!
    Do this please and share me this class! Put your hand where you can feel the beat of your heart, can you feel it? you are alive! Isnít a mercy given by God? Isnít it some of Godís soul?( ďwanafa5htou fihimmin rou7iĒ )! we are clean inside , Just thinking about it make as feel purified and make us love just the idea of being in life! Isnít it a lesson itself, and what a lesson!!!!!!
    laflouf86

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:45 pm

Donít complain. Just work harder!

Life is a war, you have to fight until the end! The best weapon to win the war is faith!

Never wonder where happiness is, lights will shows up after all!

We canít keep silent for too long, who he finds his intimate soul is the luckiest cause he find a treasure!

We canít trust people easily, but there is no buttons to click on to avoid loving someone!

When pains come too heavy on your shoulders, but you endure and try to stand as long as you can, so know that you are very strong inside!

laflouf86

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Sat May 17, 2008 10:24 am

A flower can easily die if we do not give it water from time to time !
    Flowers are hope, water is faith!
    Never forget to give water to your flower !
    laflouf86

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:57 pm

"The Faculty of Arts and Humanities" itís more than just a name ,or a place to study in.. It was a huge deep trace into my life !
    Itís hard to say Good bye , but itís harder when you know that there is no return Ö But I do will keep holding the best memories of it , here in my heart .. bad memories yes , but good ones too .. Now I know for sure that everything happens for a reason , nothing comes by chance or the cause of Ąbad luckď !! Failures , being hurt , lost , love , true faith , stupidity ,all, go to one thing; testing your soul limits !
    The time that you hear someone telling you that you canít do it, or you canít succeed , be sure is an enemy, even it was your own voice !
    I just want to thank this place to be my shelter for more than once, plus it was the cause of meeting such wonderful poeple , they even donít know how much they changed things in me .. For all who helped me and supported me to go on .. For the ones who showed me what friendship means, what brotherhood means, what love means ..
    I will miss this place
    Keep smiling.. dreaming ,and especially ... believing .. O

Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2006-12-09

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:46 pm

You're writing very very big words.
    They really touch me at heart.
    But,are u really going to leave the faculty,for what purposes????

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:09 pm

Being hurt always in the same place can cause a very quick death .. Smile
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2006-12-09

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah on Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:06 pm

Hi Olfa,
    I have a little remarque;I recently recognized that all your writings are a little bit gloomy,mysterious & you're always writing in black color.Personnaly,I think that what is in your soul is reflected on your writings as well as your feelings.
    But,it's time to change every thing,you've to start over again & never be pessimistic but on the contrary be optimistic because "Life is good" & you've to gain every moment of happiness since every time that passes never comes back again,you've to remember this veeeeeery well.Bye sister.

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2008-07-10

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by midou114 on Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:24 pm

hi i just want to add some notices if it is allowed in the forum
    it is exactly concerned about the things that already mentioned by a friend saying that there is many things we must learn from life
    well i have my things too that i have learnt too and i want to add them to the things that u have learnt already but first tale this liittle poem as a, appetizer
    my life is worth much more than gold
    my heart has so much more to hold

my eyes have so much more to see
    and while i look i am so so free

i stand atop the mountain cold
    thinking of the world so old

wondering how things came to pass
    and why i am never always sad

for in my heart i hear a sound
    long , distant but always found

my life is worth much more than gold
    thats what i've been told

i hope that u like it
    but here what i have learnt
    Sometimes, we push too hard. We donít know when or how to stop so we make the biggest mistakes of our life. Therefore, learn to let go when you need or you will lose all that you worked for.
    ∑ If you really care for someone, allow them to follow their dreams even if it means they will fly away.
    ∑ Donít expect everything to be the way you want. Accept it as it is and youíll be surprised of what youíll see.
    ∑ Never try to help the whole word as youíll end up hearting the closest person to you: Yourself.
    ∑ Itís easy to advice others of what to do and what no to do, but what really matter is if you can follow that advice yourself.
    ∑ Love is usually very close to you that you canít see when you are looking far away. So, keep looking around you not away from you.
    ∑ You can never go back in time, so think twice before you say or write a word as it will hunt you forever.
    laflouf86

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:25 pm

Hello friends Very Happy I really missed the place Smile

First of all , "Midou" I really liked your writing , I liked it's deeps meaning in her simple lines ..
    About the things your learn , it's right yes , I liked this one " Never try to help the whole word as youíll end up hearting the closest person to you: Yourself." so meaningful .. and this one " Love is usually very close to you that you canít see when you are looking far away. So, keep looking around you not away from you." This can be easiest in theory more than reality .. unfortunately we are always seeking for hard things and we get so tired to catch our far dreams, in the time that some of them are very close, but we miss seeing them sometimes, it's a pity yes..

Thanks for the tips "Midou " Wink
    midou114

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

yes,sometimes things don't seem like they are !

Post by midou114 on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:42 pm

hello friend again, i am glad that you liked the things i have learnt as they are taken from a personal experience, but as we are always looking for perfection things will always seem so far ....[b]
    laflouf86

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:12 am

Not every thing in life can be perfect and just like the way we want , just like what you say , but we can live even though with fulfillment, it needs a lot of patience yes, but it's a smart way to live in nowadays !
    But there are things we can't live without and it need to be the perfect the possible, Faith, love, success , the more perfect they were , the more happiness we will... so seeking "some" perfect things can make us tired sometimes , but it must be.. we try anyway..
    midou114

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by midou114 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:40 pm

hello again i think the debate will change to christmas story here lolll
    personally i think i am not crying for help to achieve a great life it is enough for me to had a good lessons made my life great and as i set a legacy of love for me and i am happy with, things for me will appear different as long as i experience life ya laflouf ( a propos t'es de haffouz.?) maybe i can recognize you if you sympathize and show ur real pic.
    by the way i just want to tell you that i like reading poems ,so if you have some personal writings just post them to public .any way this a nice poem i found it when surfing on net i hope u will like it despite it's sad tone but it expresses a burried feeling in me .
    Should I Smile Because You're My Friend
    Or Cry Because Thats All We'll Ever Be?

A Million Words Would Not Bring You Back,
    I Know Because I've Tried.
    Neither Would A Million Tears,
    I Know Because I've Cried.

Forget The Times You Walked By,
    Forget The Times You've Made Me Cry,
    Forget The Time You Held My Hand,
    Forget The Sweet Things If I Can,
    I Can No Longer Pretend
    , I Have To Remember Now That You're Just A Friend

When I Look At You My Heart Skips
    A Beat But Later That Beat Could Mean
    A Lifetime Of Tears Wasted
    On Something I Knew I Could Never Have

How Can You Be Friends With Someone
    If Everytime You Look At Them It Makes
    You Want Them Even More?

My Heart Was Taken By You,
    Broken By You And Now
    Is In Pieces Because Of You

As Part Of You Has Grown In Me,
    Together Forever Shall We Be,
    Never Apart Maybe In Distance But Not In Heart

Its hard to tell your mind to stop loving
    someone if your heart still does.

Even when I pour my heart out to you,
    I'm not sure it shows, that I love you more than you'll ever know.

Sometimes it's hard to love someone
    because you're so afraid of losing them

I know in reality we can't be together,
    so I just close my eyes and you're right here with me...
    in my dreams you're mine forever.

I was reborn when you first kissed me.
    Part of me died when you left me.
    But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me.
    You are always there for me
    and so you give me the courage to stand alone
    [quote][b]

sihem b

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

hi

Post by sihem b on Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:37 pm

just to say never be like that you have to start over sunny
    laflouf86

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:02 pm

Stick always to the same dream and the same memories but with other fragrances
    I knew that each time you meet a new friends you will discover new things not only about them, but about yourself even more
    When you get far away from your friends, doní complain too much, just wish them happiness
    Cause as long as they are happy, you will be too
    Sometimes life gets us away from people you really loved, but with being far from them, you will know really how deep this friendship is

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:30 am