laflouf86

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2007-02-11

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

R u happy??

Post by laflouf86 on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:52 pm

A question to ask : are you happy????? tell why ???
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2006-12-09

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Re: R u happy??

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah on Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:55 pm

You remembered me of the exam topics. Sad
    No,I'm just kidding.
    Ok then,in general I'm happy.
    I spend all my time surrounded by my lovely family members & I'm more & more happy because I'm living with my heart,my life,my dear husband "Mohamed". I do love him from my deep heart.We do hamdoula live happily even though we still have no children but hamdoula.We have no plan for children right now. .
    This is about my social life.
    Concerning my educational life,I'm a little bit unhappy because I've didn't do well in the exams.I'm really depressed about the results .
    This is my point of view.What about the others
    By the way,I'm really shocked.I recognized that there are only few of a total of about 120 members that do interact with each other.What about the others?What are they doing?Why do they only log in then have a look about what is posted then again log out without any participation?This is a forum for all not only few of us.
    So,I hope that my words change some "followed rules".
    Am I right or exaggerating????Rolling Eyes Neutral
    Wink

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:45 pm

First , I want to wish you the best Rahma , God bless you and your husband ,with all my heart I swear I love you
    Second I 'll answer the question : Am I happy I always ask this question honestly, I even ask it daily,; am I a happy person????
    Each time I ask the question, I try to to look to the good sites of my life; my wonderful mom that I think that is the only who understand me and feel all my inner feelings without even say her a word, my good health , Im fine thank God, I dont have any illness! My married sister and her two childs whom I crazily love , and I can t imagine my life without them! What else .. But , thats it, I dont think that Im successful in my studies, I even dont have intimate friends, all of them are busy I think Rolling Eyes pale !! I live in an extreme worry about the future , even from people , cause people are one reason of disappointing me !!
    But I still believe in God, thats the only thing that make me endure my sick life!
    I m always thanking God that I still ok and healthy and my family are healthy too and especially that I still have confident in God ,and I know that he will never forget about me !! So I can say that Im happy despite all
    Thank God I love you
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2006-11-21

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

about me!!

Post by Admin on Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:35 am

hello everybody !
    just a few words and then i will talk about the suggested topic:
    about the members who don't participate!
    comm'on guys do something, at least if you don't find this interesting, tell what you like and dislike so we try to perform the forum!
    is it the design? is it the topics ? what is the problem!! Very Happy

now about ha^^ppiness Very Happy
    hamdoulillah, i'm happy!
    i'm muslim.
    i have a wonderful family.
    i have a good health.
    i have great friends.
    i have a great beloved (inchalla she would be my wife)
    .... so many other things, but i just mentioned the most important things
    but i think happiness inside is what counts the most and the feeling of being surrounded by great friends and family is also very important and it's the thing that helps me through hard times Very Happy
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah on Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:41 pm

Thank u ahmed for your attention. I love you
    I think that, on the contrary, they do not have any problem with the topics or the design but they rather are only "consumers".They consume what is posted especially concerning lessons,critics,links & so on & so forth.
    They are never interested in participating or even enlarging the forum as the others active forums.
    I once meeted s/o in the faculty & told me in arabic "ach bik maadich t'hott des postes fi hak el forum"???.She was a very disgusting sentence.I hated her alot.She even did not name the forum.Then I recognized that she was never ever interested in what is published but she is interested in the most important educational posts. Embarassed Sad .
    I decided ,from that moment, that I do not post more topics in the 4th students zone because I recognized that those who I call them "copier coller" do not deserve such information.
    Am I too harsh when telling such things Exclamation Question silent pale No,I am pretty right b/c it really bothers me. Suspect No

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2007-10-18

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by ahmedbleach on Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:43 pm

well , i won't rewrite all what u wrote people ; all what u mentioned is right ;
    hamdoulah for ...
    having family / friends / health / security ....
    However , i think that i cannot say judge that i'm happy or unhappy person for the simple reason there is no situation that stand for a long period ; In other words , i can be happy while i'm writing these words , but smth may happen later on & make me sad. So for me, happiness (as all the other motions) r alternative feelings that go and come over & over again ;
    Thus , i cannot say that i'm happy person , but i'm happy for the moment hamdoulah Very Happy
    laflouf86

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:30 am

Coool A7med, so we have to thank God thousand time for each happy moment we live cheers God make you always happy Wink
    laflouf86

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:38 am

Hey Rahma, you make me hate the girl too Mad But you know what dear? maybe by stopping posting ,you are giving here attention more then what she deserve Rolling Eyes You 've better egnore her, or in each post you can write for example" I post, you consume " Twisted Evil Laughing evil ah?
    But , yes, I know such poeple they just want to take rather than giveBut you know? you are the only benefitted , cause you have the benefit of knowlage ,this is one, and helping others ,this is two ! So you will have the good position here Wink
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah on Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:09 pm

Thank u Olfa.
    I do agree with u.
    She doesn't deserve my attention & even to mention her again.
    pale confused

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by nasralli houssem on Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:25 am

Cool Cool sunny Cool Cool

Amy Lowell:

Happiness: We rarely feel it.
    I would buy it, beg it, steal it,
    Pay in coins of dripping blood
    For this one transcendent good.

Anne Frank:

The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature.

Nasralli Houssem:

happiness? am i happy?

I have to close my eyes before answering this "so big question". I have to visit my inner-land to meet my personal happiness . The only way to get there is by closing my bare eyes. My inner-land is nothing but my self/me. Am there now and my best guides in this strange journey are my heart, my mind and my soul:

_ Hi my heart, how are u? Are u happy inside me?

_ Happy?! Are u kidding man, how can i be happy with all u'r dirty sins and u'r bad habits, tell me how can i pump blood in u'r sinful greedy human being?

_ Come on dear heart, am not the satan to tell me this unhealthy words. Am u'r friend and u are beating for my being. I know that u do great job to make me alive by u'r precious blood. U know am listening to u'r beating and i know that u will stop one day and u will let me alone with my deeds. Please my heart help me to find the way.

_ Really i cant help u.

My heart let me alone without answering my longing to happiness but i stil hear his expansive beating.

It is too hot here in my inner-land like a very hot summer day. I become so thirsty and my ultimate need is to drink a cold cup of water. All of a sudden, i see a very busy man working without stop like time. I see him like a genious coming from the land of wisdom. I decide to ask him a cup of water.

_ Hello

_ Hello, am so busy wut u want?

_ Am so thirsty, i wonder if u can serve me a cup of water.

_ With pleasure

He gives me to drink and really the water was my ultimate happiness at that time.

_ Nice water aha!

_ Yes so fresh like a dream.

_ We call it life here

I see him smiling so i decide to know his identity:

_ Who are u?

_ U dont know me? its so strange, shame on u.

_ Really i dont know u, we met before?

_ In fact we are closely living together since u'r birthday.

_ What?! tell me please how are u? am really confused.

_ I know that u are looking for happiness and as u see am trying to help u to know the answer. Thinking is a hard job; but i will try my best to help u.

_ Yes am looking for happiness. How told u this?

_ Nobody, by the way i heard u'r conversation with u'r heart. Ok i will tell u who i am: am u'r mind.

_ My mind?! nice to meet u.

_ Nice to meet u too my dera mind and thanks for the cup of water.

_ Are u looking for happiness?

_ Yes i am, i hope to find it

_ Can i ask u a question?

_ Yes with pleasure, u'r welcome.

_ Are u happy now?

_ Are u kidding with me my mind. am here to know the answer. really i dont know what is the answer.

_ But u was so happy when u drink the cup of water. U was really very happy.

_ Yes i was i can not deny this fact. But tell me wut u want to say?

_ U are confused like always. Ok i will tell u: when u was thirsty i was working hardly to offer u'r need and to guide u toward here to give u this cup of water. So i decided to make u happy by offering u this vital need "water". When u finished drinking u forgot about that happiness and as u see u are in front of me asking for happiness. Lisen, happiness is ...

lol!

Last edited by on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    laflouf86

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:24 am

Ow noooo, come on Housseeeem, is this what we call it suspense?? !!!!!
    But let me tell you s.t, you are amazing cheers I just remembered our last conversation and you asked me if I was happy and what is happiness means to me!! Now I can't wait to know what happiness means to you !
    It was a wonderful conversation b/w you and your heart, I have to back to mine and talk to him me too ^^
    We are waiting for your mind's answear bounce
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:58 pm

Hi olfa,What a wonderful picture?????hlowa. affraid lol!
    Then,I think that Houssem is writing a kind of prose or poetry in order to express an idea.It's really very influential since it's not a simple question to answer it.

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:07 pm

Thank you soo much , you mean this? Laughing
    Ah, it's me Embarassed Laughing
    Yes Rahma, we have a poet between us cheers
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:13 pm

oh no noway.But,what is this????????????

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by nasralli houssem on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:31 am

Nasralli Houssem:

happiness? am i happy?

I have to close my eyes before answering this "so big question". I have to visit my inner-land to meet my personal happiness . The only way to get there is by closing my bare eyes. My inner-land is nothing but my self/me. Am there now and my best guides in this strange journey are my heart, my mind and my soul:

_ Hi my heart, how are u? Are u happy inside me?

_ Happy?! Are u kidding man, how can i be happy with all u'r dirty sins and u'r bad habits, tell me how can i pump blood in u'r sinful greedy human being?

_ Come on dear heart, am not the satan to tell me this unhealthy words. Am u'r friend and u are beating for my being. I know that u do great job to make me alive by u'r precious blood. U know am listening to u'r beating and i know that u will stop one day and u will let me alone with my deeds. Please my heart help me to find the way.

_ Really i cant help u.

My heart let me alone without answering my longing to happiness but i stil hear his expansive beating.

It is too hot here in my inner-land like a very hot summer day. I become so thirsty and my ultimate need is to drink a cold cup of water. All of a sudden, i see a very busy man working without stop like time. I see him like a genious coming from the land of wisdom. I decide to ask him a cup of water.

_ Hello

_ Hello, am so busy wut u want?

_ Am so thirsty, i wonder if u can serve me a cup of water.

_ With pleasure

He gives me to drink and really the water was my ultimate happiness at that time.

_ Nice water aha!

_ Yes so fresh like a dream.

_ We call it life here

I see him smiling so i decide to know his identity:

_ Who are u?

_ U dont know me? its so strange, shame on u.

_ Really i dont know u, we met before?

_ In fact we are closely living together since u'r birthday.

_ What?! tell me please how are u? am really confused.

_ I know that u are looking for happiness and as u see am trying to help u to know the answer. Thinking is a hard job; but i will try my best to help u.

_ Yes am looking for happiness. How told u this?

_ Nobody, by the way i heard u'r conversation with u'r heart. Ok i will tell u who i am: am u'r mind.

_ My mind?! nice to meet u.

_ Nice to meet u too my dera mind and thanks for the cup of water.

_ Are u looking for happiness?

_ Yes i am, i hope to find it

_ Can i ask u a question?

_ Yes with pleasure, u'r welcome.

_ Are u happy now?

_ Are u kidding with me my mind. am here to know the answer. really i dont know what is the answer.

_ But u was so happy when u drink the cup of water. U was really very happy.

_ Yes i was i can not deny this fact. But tell me wut u want to say?

_ U are confused like always. Ok i will tell u: when u was thirsty i was working hardly to offer u'r need and to guide u toward here to give u this cup of water. So i decided to make u happy by offering u this vital need "water". When u finished drinking u forgot about that happiness and as u see u are in front of me asking for happiness. Lisen, happiness is like that cup of water: i mean it is relative, short and do not last forever. U may have all the maney of the world, u may have the most beautiful woman next to u, u may have all the nice things in the world; but be sure that u'r happiness is fake and limited in time and space. Dont worry u have all the time to arrive at true happiness.

My mind disappeared but i felt his presence, i felt that he is pushing me toward the eye of truth. Suddenly, a certain joy entred my being and the sky smiled for me. I did not know before that the sky has a very charming smile. Really i can not find the suitable words to explain this strange being. Now it is raining, the drops of water are kissing my face and cleaning my sinful heart and relaxing my busy mind. Out of the blue, all my surrounding transformed into a peacful whiteness. I decide to salute the majesty of the place:

_ Hello, any body here? where i am?
    _ U are in spiritual land.
    _ who is talking with me?
    _ Am nothing but a voice and i can not show my being; u can only hear me.

Imagine u'rself speaking into a voice. Really! it is an amazing journey full of surprises.
    _ Tell me whats u'r name?
    _ my name is so long and complex and u will not be able to catch its extensions. Am u'r true land of belief, am u'r way to freedom, am u'r path to wisdom, am u'r passage to eternity, am u'r password to knowledge, am u'r most powerful entity of u'r whole being: am u'r soul and i know that u are looking for the true happiness.
    _ Yes am here for that reason and of course i hope that i find the help in u'r kingdom?
    _ Listen carefully: i respect u'r coming here and i appreciate u'r strong will to running after truth. U'r heart is clean now and u'r mind becomes more relaxed. All the time u do mistakes and u feel not able to correct u'rself; but u'r strong belief in God helps u to depass all the obstacles. When u are close to Him u feel safe and warmed by His mercy. U'r heart is beating for Him, u'r mind is thinking of Him, me too am here with u to guide u to Him. The true happiness is Him and u are born to worship Him. Him is God, Him is the only true happiness that cures the illnesses of the self.

Yes am happy, am the most happiest man on earth. My ultimate happiness is to plant smile whenever i go. In moments of weakness i have to learn strength, in moment of hatred i have to learn to love and to be loved. This short life is really hard but with belief we will find the way...
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2006-11-21

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:18 pm

RESPECT!!!
    you're talented man, keep working on writing skills and please if you have any other works, share it with us Wink
    personaly i'm eager reading it!
    now we see life in this forum
    youuuuuuuuuppppppiiiiiiiiiii Very Happy lol
    laflouf86

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:29 pm

I do agree with you A7med, we have a talented poet in here cheers
    Great Houssem, you have the right vision about happiness, wheras others look away for the happiness, but they forget that happiness can be easier than what they imagine, happiness is loving God, God is the only happiness, it's the paradise of this life , it's a pity if we pass this life without living it's paradise and living trying to find the "shape" of happiness !
    God bless you Houssem, you just draw the right way
    nasralli houssem

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by nasralli houssem on Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:19 pm

Cool Cool sunny Cool Cool

waoooooooo, really i feel myself within a warm family. thank u very much dear friends: Ra7ma, Olfa, A7med and all the rest for the nice words...
    Really am happy to be with u...
    lol!
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah on Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:37 pm

You're always welcome dear Houssem.
    You deserve such attention.

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2007-10-27

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

I don't know anyone happier than "me".

Post by Menyar on Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:42 pm

Well, I can say that I'm extremely happy and hamdoullah I'm proud of who I am, my life is on the right track, and I'm happy when I think of those I care about and love. For education I think that things are getting better all the time bcz I enjoy challenging myself. In love I'm soooooooooo happy Embarassed and enchallah in february "my fianailles", I love my boyfriend I love you and I can't imagine life without him, I'm so into him.
    I have enough time in my life to take good care of myself and overcome tough times, things will work themselves out at the end. I always find a reason to laugh and most importantly I manage to be myself, I feel like I can be me around my friends. I'm happy bcz I appreciate what I have.
    I have control on my life, not all the times like everyone else. In Raggada, I've learned a lot about the good and the bad in people there, in friends, and in some I don't even know. I'm not saying that there is a lot of negativity there, I'm saying that people are different...
    Life is perfect but I'm not, bcz even though I'm happy, let's say I'm 84% Happy, I don't know what life may throw at me, and I'm still have my bad times, and some things to think about, like the future.
    laflouf86

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:27 pm

Hey Menyar ! Congratulations for the 84 percent of happiness Wink
    I do believe that "love" has a big importance percentage in the achieving of the whole percentage of happiness, (But it'snot my case Suspect silent )
    Good luck Menyar ,and may God help you achieve the other 16 percent Very Happy Wink
    ahmedbleach

Number of posts : 19
    Registration date : 2007-10-18

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by ahmedbleach on Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:19 am

salem alykom people ;
    it has been a long time i didn't make a show (:-))) ;
    Anyway , there r a lot kinds of happiness , each 1 has his reason to be happy or not in each moment his lives ; coz there r some situations that can make some 1 happy but at the same time it makes the other cry ... So i think that happiness depends on the personality , the way & style of life , the social situation ....
    However , do u know what is the real & unique happiness for all humans ?!!! It's when allah allow us to enter our paradise inchallah after the judgment day ;
    So, let's pray that allah will make us the paradise "citizens" inchallah.
    laflouf86

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 on Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:19 am

Heyyyy A7med cheers Right Wink
    You know what ? The wise one who is the one who cares hardly about being in the paradise of God, and wisier when he knows how to make this life as an other paradise!
    But it's not that easy , it needs a lot and a strong faith in God, so he can live the two paradises !!
    May Allah accept me and you A7med and all the muslims in his paradise!
    Say ameen !!
    charradi myriam

Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2006-11-23

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    100/100  (100/100)

Post by charradi myriam on Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:30 am

Hey Friends , I do agree with Ahmed (Tunis) for what he said in his two posts, Happiness is like any other emotion that can't be permanent... Now we are happy maybe just fews seconds after we will not be..
    Personnaly i think i'm happy , i do have great friends especially Ahmed , I do think him to be by my side in hard times , he was like a brother to help and guide me , nice family good health etc ...
    I wish for all the friends to be happy , for u Rahma to be extremely happy in ur new life , for u Ahmed to succeed in the exams and go Tunis as u hope , for the other Ahmed and for all of us and all the muslims to enter to paradise and i hope as well for our brother in Palastine , Lebanon , IraQ to be free from the colonizers and to be happy because they suffered for so long ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 22, 2018 8:48 am